University of Ibadan UI Notice To Admitted Candidates on Acceptance Fee 2017/2018 Session.
The authorities of University of Ibadan (UI) wishes to inform all candidates who have been offered provisional admission in the 2017/ 2018 UTME admission exercise that the clearance exercise will commence on Monday, 27 November, 2017.
Candidates are, therefore, advised to proceed to the admissions portal on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35,000:00) using the approved payment mode. Click to view timetable for clearance.
Candidates are requested to bring the under-listed documents for the clearance exercise:
- Biodata and Acceptance Fee Forms to be filled online and downloaded from the University of Ibadan Admissions webpage.
- Institution and candidate’s copies of the Admission Letter (To be printed from jamb website).
- Original and 2 photocopies of the UTME Result Slip.
- Original and 2 photocopies of the credentials uploaded for the screening exercise – SSCE/ GCE/ CAMBRIDGE O/LEVEL. Presentation of credentials different from what was uploaded will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Four (4) recent passport size photographs.
- Original and 2 photocopies of Birth Certificate and Immunization Card. Certificates issued by private hospitals and religious institutions are not acceptable.
- Two letters of reference from two reputable persons on Letter-Head Papers.
- Original copy of payment receipt for N35, 000.00 Acceptance Fee.
- Candidates are advised to go online to download, fill and bring along for the clearance exercise the following forms at http://admissions.ui.edu.ng/biodata
a. Medical Form
b. Undertaking Form
c. JAMB Form B001 and B003.
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the University of Ibadan Website.
Best of luck To You all…